Well halo there!
It has been quite some time since I last shared some of my reads. Slowing down has not happened on this side of the world. For some apparent reason this part of the year has been an conglomeration of too many things…but alas. Here I am. Let’s get into it then since I have some more to share with you.
I post this here for me to find it again and for you to enjoy.
- I’ve just started the self-publishing process for 3 children’s books that I’ve written a few years ago. I’ve suffered through a miriad of rejections (sob-sniff) and found a lovely editor to help me on my way. Here is a link to a post by Claudia Azula Altucher of all the many things you want to keep in mind when deciding on self publishing your bestseller
- I’ve read some fascinating opinions on antagonists the past few days and here CS Lakin stretches us to think more about my ‘bad guys’
- Since I shopped around for an editor, this is an editor I found after I selected one. Monique Stephens has a great repertoire of children’s books she worked as well as courses and children’s book writing.
- The Write Practice has a very thorough post on writing short stories. I love short stories. It requires a different set of skills which I seem to struggle mastering. This is a link that I want to keep safe and sound for my adventures in writing.
- Create Space is probably old news as a platform for self-publishing but I do think it’s something I should remember since I started this self-publishing process.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
May some of these links be helpful to you. Are you maybe also starting the self-publishing journey? Please leave me a comment.