I am a serial reader and love non-fiction articles. For me to find it again and for you to enjoy, I’ll share it here weekly.
1) Impressive art museum in Cape Town. I know it’s not very bookish but writing is an art form whether others agree or not! http://www.timeslive.co.za/lifestyle/2014/07/14/cape-town-carves-out-major-new-african-art-museum
2) I would really love to be a travel writer. These guys give some tips on being a wildlife journalist. http://www.conservation-careers.com/how-to-be-a-wildlife-journalist/
3) I hear of most writers juggling writing part time while having a demanding 8 to 5 job. Use this to your own advantage and incorporate your writing there. Some tips and tricks to turn that into your day job. http://www.mediabistro.com/mediajobsdaily/technical-writing-may-offer-a-secure-career-opportunity-for-the-working-writer_b17712
4) Books That Changed the World The 50 Most Influential Books in Human History by Andrew Taylor This looks like an interesting book. Have any of you read it? This is Booktopia’s link http://www.booktopia.com.au/books-that-changed-the-world-andrew-taylor/prod9781782069423.html?clickid=2qe24ARe23PwQZVQiIQpeTM2UkQwvfXsJSUKxc0&bk_source_id=84018&bk_source=DGM
5) This was a sad event for me. Ikeahackers being hijacked by Ikea themselves. It highlighted the issue with copyright all over again for me. http://www.ikeahackers.net/2014/06/big-changes-coming-to-ikeahackers.html Here is an update on what happened since this previous article. Make sure that your copyright issues are sorted out to prevent something similar than this. http://www.ikeahackers.net/2014/06/inter-ikea-systems-bv-called-me.html
Did you enjoy any articles? Please share in the comments with me.